Interested in selling your work? The Print Guild offers students the chance to sell their prints at Art Walk. You do not have to be a member of the Guild to sell your work.
Prepare your piece(s) according to the guidelines posted below.
Print Guild Sales Submission Guide
Print Guild carries plastic bags to protect your mounted prints.
Bag sizes: 23” x 16” and 23” x 33”. We will have shrink wrap available.
- Purchase foam core. Cut it so that the foam core is the same size of the print. Do not mount the print to the foam core! Foam core must fit in bags.
- Include a computer-printed label on the back of each mounted foam core (it does not need to be a sticker). Include the following information:
- FONT: Times New Roman, 18pt
- Artist name
- Title of work
*Print guild takes a 20% commission on sold artwork.
- E-mail high quality, high resolution images of each individual print to firstname.lastname@example.org. Image must be in .jpeg format and include Artist Name, Title, and Price in the file name.
- Deliver Prints to Sheila or one of the Print Guild officers.
Prints will be accepted until the Friday prior to the upcoming month’s Art Walk. Prints submitted after this deadline will not be featured in that month’s Art Walk.